Thursday 9 October 2014

Welcome to my new blog

My intention in creating this blog is to give an interaction between me and the people of the internet, relating to the theme of the male who becomes Sissy in all its angles !!!
  I like to think, to be obliged to be turned into Sissy !!!
And that the woman takes power over me, but at the same time love me for my essence !!!
I am a dreamer? Probably yes, but I do not stop to think that maybe one day can become reality!


Public some pictures that relate to the theme "The Bride" female figure for excellence!
 

I hope that this beginning is pleasant
Your comments are welcome and absolutely necessary for me.
Your Chloe Sissi




The innocence of a Sissy waiting for his bride


Wow, what a passion !!!
I want a woman that loved my "being sissy" in this way ! 
 

Barbie dress for boys that want to play

Chloe is useless for you to look at me so very well ........
I see your joy in your eyes.

Your Mistress will surely be glad to have married you and you will be an obedient sissy !!!
GO now !!!      Waiting you, Sissi Chloe!


Fantastic FemBoy
Ohhhhh poor sissy boy ..... are you sad ?
No, you have to be happy to have a sister like this. Believe at Chloe Sissi


2 comments: